You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without stating any reason. The statutory cancellation period is 14 days starting from the day when you or a third party, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the items or, in the case of part deliveries, the final item.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (X-GRIP // BADX GmbH, Peter-Rosegger-Straße 26, A-8053 Graz, email@example.com, +43 (0)664 85 88 989, x-grip.at) of your decision to revoke the contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. an e-mail). You can use the cancellation form provided by us, but this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notice of the exercise of the revocation right before the expiry of the revocation period.
Consequences of cancellation
In the event of a valid cancellation, we will promptly and at the latest within 14 days from the day we receive notice of your cancellation of your contract, including the delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs if you have chosen a standard delivery other than the cheapest one offered by us). We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you can prove that the goods have been returned, whichever is the earlier.
We will use the same means of payment for this refund as you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you. Under no circumstances will we charge you for this refund.
Please send the goods immediately and in any case within 14 days at the latest from the day on which you have informed us of the revocation of this contract to:
Logistics centre & Production
X-GRIP // BADX GmbH
The time limit is observed if you dispatch the goods before the end of the fourteen day period.
If you are unable to restore or return to us anything provided for service or usage (e.g. benefits of use) or can only do so in part or in a deteriorated condition, you must provided appropriate compensation. For the deterioration of the material and for usages made you must only provide compensation in as far as the usages or the deterioration are the consequence of employing the material in a way that goes beyond its tested features and functioning. By ‘Tested features and functioning’ we mean the testing and trying out of the particular item, as is possible or normal for example in the shop context.
The cancellation right does not exist in the case of the following contracts unless the parties have agreed otherwise:
• Contracts for the delivery of goods which are not pre-manufactured and the specification for the production of which is determined by the individual choice of the consumer or which are clearly customized for the individual needs of the consumer.
• Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods which for reasons of health protection or hygiene are not suitable for returning if the sealing has been removed after delivery.
• Contracts for the delivery of goods if these by reason of their nature have been inseparably intermixed with other goods after delivery.
• Contracts for the delivery of audio or video recordings or computer software in sealed packaging if the sealing has been removed since delivery.
• Contracts for the delivery of newspapers, periodicals or illustrated magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
You bear the direct costs of the return. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods which is not necessary for checking the quality, properties and functioning of the goods.
Model cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back)
– To X-GRIP // BADX GmbH, Peter-Rosegger-Straße 26, A-8053 Graz, firstname.lastname@example.org, +43 (0)664 85 88 989
– I/we (*) hereby cancel the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the
purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only if communicated on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.